After a scorching hot summer, monsoon is the only thing we could wish for. But while enjoying the magic of monsoon, don’t forget to take care of your hair which might be dealing with some specific problems brought in by the humid and damp weather. Monsoon humidity leaves hair looking worn-out, lifeless and brittle. Hair needs as much the same attention as your skin. It’s very important to keep the hair dry during monsoon to avoid damages. It’s suggestive that you keep your hair simple with fewer styles and minus the usage of any cosmetic products as far possible.
The presence of environmental pollutants in rainwater culminates in fungal infection on scalp that weakens roots and causes hair fall. The humidity in the air, during this season causes the hair scalp to remain wet, so there are more chances of dandruff.
Keep in mind, damp hair is very flexible. It stretches easily and breaks. That’s why it needs to be handled carefully.
Monsoon Hair Care Tips for Clean and Fresh Hair:
- Keep the hair dry. Try and keep moisture and wetness out of your hair.
- Don’t over indulge in hair styling products. Due to the excess humidity in the air, chemical based products will make the hair very greasy leading to itchy scalp, dandruff and causing hair fall.
- Include protein in your diet. Protein is one of the most vital nutrients for strong hair besides being the building blocks of the body.
- For those who have short hair (especially men), shampoo daily. Regular shampooing won’t lead to hair loss or dry scalp, provided you use a mild shampoo.
- Drink plenty of water. Water helps wash off the toxins from our body. These toxins along with fungal infections can aggravate hair loss problem.
- Cut caffeine! Excessive caffeine intake leads to dehydration which is another main reason for hair loss.
This is a basic routine for hair health during the monsoon.
For more information please visit & consult
COSMO DERM CLINIC
Setor 15 , Main Market
You can also contact us at
9818338978 / 9821130458
OR visit our website www.cosmodermclinic.com